Get Clear for students on academic probation
If you are a probationary student and have questions regarding the Get Clear program, or questions relating to learning success tools and study strategies, please contact email@example.com (opens in new window) .
How it Works
Get Clear is a three-part workshop series designed to support your academic journey throughout the semester. In this program you will:
- Explore your academic strengths and challenges
- Learn strategies to improve your academic performance
- Develop a plan for your semester
- Get support throughout the semester
- one-on-one advising and mentorship support
- virtual online meetups and accountability group
- Be part of a community of peers
- Gain a sense of self-confidence and empowerment!
Fall 2023 registration is now closed. Please check back in November for Winter 2024 dates.
Note: the Get Clear program does not run during the Spring/Summer semester.
Please check back in November for the Winter 2024 registration link.