Statement of commitment
Toronto Metropolitan University is committed to providing accessible learning and employment spaces for students, employees and members of our community. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and aim to ensure that dignity, integration and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of the University culture. Read our statement of commitment.
Toronto Metropolitan University strives to make its websites accessible to the widest possible audience, including those accessing with assistive technologies. Some websites are in the process of being migrated to a newer, responsive design with improved accessibility features. While we work towards making all of our website content more accessible, there will be some legacy pages and documents, websites developed by third-parties, and websites hosted on other content management systems that may contain issues.
Learn how to best navigate TMU websites with assistive technology.
- Community Supports - Explore community supports that make TMU more accessible for everyone.
- Academic Accommodation Support - If you require accommodation as a student.
- Accessibility and amenity information - Learn more about entrances with accessibility features, single-occupancy and all-gender washrooms, and change tables.
- Technology supports - Learn about recommended browsers and assistive technology combinations for university websites and applications.
- Campus maps - Find parking, elevators, single stall washrooms and accessible ramp locations on campus.
Help and feedback
For any feedback and questions regarding the accessibility of the university's goods and services, including documents and accessible format requests, please complete the following form: