Welcome to Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU)!
Toronto Metropolitan University appreciates the invaluable work teachers and counsellors do to support students. We consider you our colleagues and we value your relationship.
If you are a prospective student or applicant, we encourage you to learn more, connect with us and review the admissions information tailored for you.
If you’re an international counsellor, please visit the Information for International Counsellors page.
- Schedule a school visit or a virtual school visit for you and your students to learn more about the university
- Book a Grade 10 or 11 careers class session on pathways to post-secondary education
- Request a mock lecture of specialized sessions for your students
- Book a Guided Campus Tour or Guided Virtual Campus Tour for your class led by a current TMU student
Teacher and Guidance Counsellor Day
Friday, October 6
9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Join us for a day of in-person professional development and networking. Hear from our Registrar, and TMU Deans from each of our six undergraduate faculties. Connect with Student Recruitment and the TMU community to learn about what's new at our university. Breakfast and lunch will be included in this event.
- 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 10:20 - 10:50 a.m. Keynote Presentation: Robyn Parr, University Registrar
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. Dean Discussion
- 12 - 12:15 p.m. Faculty of Arts Feature: Geographic Analysis
- 12:15 - 1:15 p.m. Networking Lunch
- 1:30 - 3 p.m. Experiential Activity: Engineering
February Online Event
Thursday, February 8
11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Join us online in February to hear updates on admissions for fall 2024 and connect with the Student Recruitment team.
Save the Date: May In-Person Event
Friday, May 10
Join us in the spring for an in-person event at TMU! Details coming soon.
Are you an International Counsellor?
Please visit our Information for International Counsellors page for upcoming events catered to you!
Breaking Barriers to University Education is a Student Recruitment committee dedicated to collaborating with internal units and colleagues to provide resources and opportunities to students in communities with external challenges affecting access to university education. Interested in learning more? Contact us at email@example.com for more information and upcoming events.
Fill out the Admissions Handbook Request Form if you wish to receive an order of admissions handbooks to your school. Please note that we only ship to Canadian addresses.
- Are your students curious when they will hear back? See our Admissions Decisions Release Dates for more information
- Tuition deposit payment is an essential step for confirming a student’s spot at Toronto Metropolitan University. Tuition deposits can be made starting May 15th and are due June 6, 2023
For Your Students
We’ve outlined further information and advice you can provide your students, whether they are current applicants or thinking about applying to Toronto Metropolitan University in the future.
Toronto Metropolitan University is pleased to recognize the academic achievements of our students. We offer both generous entrance scholarships and prestigious industry sponsored awards. Once students have applied, they will have access to our online awards and scholarships platform, AwardSpring, which makes it easy to search for and apply for scholarships and awards.
Indigenous Student Services provide a culturally supportive environment to promote academic excellence and serve as a place to balance academic learning with traditional teachings and culture. Visit the Indigenous Student Services website to learn more about the supports provided to students that choose to self-identify.