In April 2022, Ryerson University changed its name to Toronto Metropolitan University, which will be implemented in a phased approach. You will see the Ryerson name across campus, online and in our official communications for a period of time. Learn more about our next chapter.
We look forward to bringing you curated programming throughout the school year! Join us online to hear from Toronto Metropolitan University community members delivering content across a range of topics including mock-lectures, live Q&A opportunities, professional development and more.
Stay tuned for additional event dates and details.
Are you an International Counsellor? Please visit our Information for International Counsellors page for upcoming events catered to you!
We’ve outlined further information and advice you can provide your students, whether they are current applicants or thinking about applying to Toronto Metropolitan University in the future.
Toronto Metropolitan University is pleased to recognize the academic achievements of our students. We offer both generous entrance scholarships and prestigious industry sponsored awards. Once students have applied, they will have access to our online awards and scholarships platform, AwardSpring, which makes it easy to search for and apply for scholarships and awards.
Ryerson Aboriginal Student Services (also known by its acronym RASS) provides a culturally supportive environment to promote academic excellence and serves as a place to balance academic learning with traditional teachings and culture. Visit the RASS website to learn more about the supports provided to students that choose to self-identify.
Fill out the Admissions Handbook Request Form if you wish to receive an order of admissions handbooks to your school. Please note that we only ship to Canadian addresses.
We would be pleased to schedule a visit with you and your students!
- Schedule a virtual school visit for you and your students to learn more about the university
- Book a Grade 10 or 11 careers class session on pathways to post-secondary education
- Request a mock lecture of specialized sessions for your students
- Book a Guided Virtual Campus Tour for your class led by a current Toronto Metropolitan University student
- Are your students curious when they will hear back? See our Admissions Decisions Release Dates for more information
- Tuition deposit payment is an essential step for confirming a student’s spot at Toronto Metropolitan University. Tuition deposits can be made starting May 15th and are due June 7, 2022
- Ontario Universities’ Information (OUI), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario Universities' Fair (OUF), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario University Registrars' Association (OURA), external link, opens in new window
- Council of Ontario Universities (COU), external link, opens in new window
- Ontario School Counsellors Association (OSCA), external link, opens in new window
National Recruitment Contacts
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soeun Outh, Assistant Director, Student Recruitment
416-979-5000 Ext. 544561 | email@example.com
Kelly Campbell, Manager, On-Campus Events, Student Recruitment
416-979-5000 Ext. 4131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Franco Fung, Manager, National Student Recruitment
416-979-5000 ext 554239 | email@example.com
If you are an international counsellor, please visit the Information for International Counsellors web page.
Breaking Barriers to University Education is a Student Recruitment committee dedicated to collaborating with internal units and colleagues to provide resources and opportunities to students in communities with external challenges affecting access to university education. Interested in learning more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and upcoming events.