If you require Academic Accommodation Support's assistance with the admissions process you should identify yourself at the time of application and supply documentation of your disability. All documents are confidential. Once students have been accepted, individual appointments can be made with an accommodations facilitator to arrange services.
Academic Accommodation Support staff work in co-operation with departments at Ryerson to ensure that students with disabilities receive the services needed, including:
Accommodations for tests, exams and the classroom
- Text in alternative formats
- Assistive technology support
- Sign-language interpreting
- Computer lab with adaptive technology
For more information please visit Academic Accommodation Support.
Ryerson University’s G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education provides relevant, quality educational programming geared to adult learners and taught by industry professionals. We offer a variety of programs of study to help you achieve your goals:
- 80 certificate programs
- Courses toward 13 part-time degree programs
- 45 course series
- 1,500 courses, seminars, and workshops
- 25 certificates that can be completed entirely at a distance
- Over 400 distance education courses
- Courses towards accreditation by 9 professional institutes and associations