What is Level Up?
Level Up Your Leadership Journey! Visit the Level Up site (external link) to explore events, workshops, and resources that are part of a series of micro-credentials (digital badges). Each badge, similar to your program of study, is organized by required and elective items and pathways which help to guide you through the completion of the credential.
Level Up is a platform where students can engage with one another, meet new people, make meaningful connections, and discover new opportunities. Level Up is specifically designed to enhance your inner leader and daily transferable skills used in your personal, academic and professional life.
- Visit https://tmulevelup.thinkific.com/ (external link) to create an account with your TMU email address, or sign in if you’ve already created one!
- Develop your leadership skills: Choose a micro-credential you are interested in and start completing the requirements to earn it.
- Collect badges: Showcase your transferable skills on LinkedIn and be recognized for your involvement on and off campus.
- Boost your resume: Connect with the Career, Co-op & Student Success Centre to learn how to communicate your learned skills to employers.
Jump in and explore the different levels on the Level Up site:
- Discover Your Strengths: (external link) Recognize your strengths and learn how to thrive
- Explore Your Community: (external link) Look for ways to get involved on campus
- Capture Your Experience (external link) : Earn badges you can share on social networks like Linkedin
- Share Your Story (external link) : Prepare and share your story to potential employers