You are now in the main content area
About Digital Publishing
Digital Publishing is a client services unit of Computing and Communications Services (CCS). Digital Publishing provides digital services and web support to university stakeholders.
The Digital Publishing team maintains the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web development environments and makes regular enhancements to meet the evolving needs of the University's faculties, schools and departments.
The Digital Publishing team’s responsibilities include:
- Management, enhancement and maintenance of the university-wide web Content Management System (CMS), AEM;
- AEM training, documentation and support services for approximately 1000 web editors;
- Web design and development services;
- Technical maintenance of Google Analytics and the internal Google Search engine for torontomu.ca;
- Development and implementation of accessibility features (AODA-compliant) within the CMS;
- Facilitating and guiding the creation of new websites; and
- Setting standards for, and directing the development within, AEM.