You are now in the main content area
Upload Your Documents: Realize your future with TMU Graduate Studies
Please note the following MyServiceHub outage. At this time you will be unable to access the system.
Sunday, April 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET.
Sunday May 14th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm ET.
Once you have submitted your online application through the OUAC (Ontario Universities’ Application Centre), and the Graduate Admissions and Recruitment office has received it, we will send you an email that will contain your Toronto Metropolitan University 9-digit ID number and a link to the Applicant Portal. This is how you will submit your application documents to us electronically. Make sure that you monitor your spam/junk folders to ensure that emails from email@example.com are not being filtered.
- Can only be uploaded once. You cannot go back and replace a document with an updated one. Please ensure the most recent version is uploaded.
- Documents with multiple pages must be merged into a single pdf.
- Maximum file size cannot exceed 50 MB per document.
- Must be in PDF format; no other formats will be accepted.
- Documents can not be uploaded Monday to Saturday between 12:00 - 1:00 am ET and Sunday between 12:00 – 1:30 am ET for daily maintenance.
All materials submitted to Toronto Metropolitan University, including transcripts, become the property of the university and will not be returned. Please refer to the Registrars Notice of Collection (PDF filetorontomu.ca).
- The office of admissions is not responsible for obtaining academic information on behalf of the applicant. It is the applicant's responsibility to communicate with their institution regarding the retrieval of their unofficial transcripts.
- Links to an external student information system will not be accepted unless the downloaded copy includes the institution's URL, name, student ID and any relevant logos.
- If you are required to submit a portfolio as part of your program application, please visit the program website for formatting or uploading instructions.