Policies and Procedures
Toronto Metropolitan University is a vibrant university that enjoys a great sense of community. Dedicated to learning, it also encourages social activities and recognizes freedom of expression and the rights of individuals.
As in all large communities, TorontoMet has a variety of policies and regulations to ensure that members share equally the benefits and responsibilities associated with campus life. Students are responsible for familiarizing themselves with Ryerson's Graduate Significant Dates, policies, regulations and TorontoMet's codes of conduct described in this graduate calendar and the Ryerson Graduate Student Guide.
The following information is taken from TorontoMet Senate policies, which can be found on the Senate website.
- PDF fileAcademic Integrity - Policy 60
- PDF fileCurriculum Modifications: Graduate Programs - Policy 127
- PDF fileDevelopment of New Graduate Programs - Policy 112
- PDF fileEthics Review of Research Involving Human Subjects - Policy 51
- PDF fileEthics Review of Research Involving Animals - Policy 52
- PDF fileFunding of Graduate Students - Policy 139
- Grade Reassessment and Grade Recalculation - Policy 162
- PDF fileGraduate Admissions Policy - Policy 163
- PDF fileGraduate Status, Enrolment, and Evaluation - Policy 164
- PDF fileGraduate Course Management Policy - Policy 166
- PDF fileGrade and Standing Appeals - Policy 168
- PDF filePeriodic Program Review of Graduate Programs - Policy 126
- PDF fileStudent Code of Non-Academic Conduct - Policy 61
- PDF fileGraduate Manuscript-Style Master's or Doctoral Theses
- PDF fileGraduate Student Funding Guidelines
- PDF fileGraduate Supervision
- PDF fileGuidelines for Candidacy Examinations for Doctoral Programs in Science and Engineering
- PDF fileGuidelines for Program Directors
- PDF fileIntellectual Property Guidelines
- PDF fileThesis, Major Research Paper and Dissertation Submission Guidelines