As a graduate student at Toronto Metropolitan University, you have automatically been granted access to GRADCentral in D2L (org_ysgs_gradstudentsupp), a comprehensive online hub of professional, teaching and career development resources to complement your graduate academic training and assist with your transition to academic and/or industry career pathways.
GRADCentral is designed specifically for graduate students:
- To connect and consolidate graduate resources available across the university in one location.
- To bring focus and clarity to graduate-level career planning.
- To present a clear visual of career pathways that align with academic and professional strengths, interests and goals.
- To pay particular attention to achieving the right professional, teaching and career development required for transition into the workforce.
- Skill building events and competitions
- 1:1 career advising
- Career-planning resources
- Professional development in teaching
- Industry job shadowing
- and much more!
Tip: make sure to enable email/text notifications in D2L to receive the latest updates!