Communication Skills: Expressing Yourself
October 17, 2018
This session focused on the art of communication in diverse situations relevant for graduate students. Participants engaged in interactive discussions and activities to enhance their communication skills. Students stepped outside of their comfort zone and experienced communication skills in action amongst a supportive graduate community!
Recipients of the YSGS Graduate Student Leadership Awards were also announced at this event, followed by a networking reception.
- Herleen Arora, Career Education Specialist, Faculty of Community Services
- Rebecca Dirnfeld, Lead, Graduate Career Education
- Luciana Longo, Career Education Specialist, Faculty of Science
- Curtis Maloley, Educational Developer, Ryerson Learning and Teaching Office (LTO)
- Ahmed Minhas, Master of Professional Communication (MPC) graduate
- Dr. Ken Moffatt, TMU's Jack Layton Chair and Professor, School of Social Work
- Dr. Mike Moore, Biomedical Physics (PhD) graduate
- Michelle Schwartz, Instructional Design and Research Strategist, Ryerson Learning and Teaching Office (LTO)