You are now in the main content area
Charting Your Career Journey
October 17, 2017
At this interactive session, grad students engaged in visioning activities and networking discussions to inform their professional development and career journeys.
- Where am I headed post-graduation?
- Where do I see myself in my future career?
- How do I hope to contribute to my community, society, profession, etc.?
- What are some cultural/intercultural aspects of the career experience?
- Dr. Martin Antony, Professor, Psychology; Director, Anxiety Research and Treatment Lab
- Lois Didyk, Community Mental Health Counsellor, Community Outreach Services, Toronto East Health Network, Master of Social Work '16
- Rebecca Dirnfeld, Career Education Specialist, Ryerson Career Centre
- Dr. Jasna Schwind, Associate Professor, Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing
- Peter Haastrup, PhD Candidate, Policy Studies
- Dr. Miljana Horvat, Associate Dean, Graduate Studies, FEAS
- Eno Hysi, PhD Candidate, Biomedical Physics; Vanier Scholar
- Dr. Vathsala Jayasuriya-Illesinghe, MD, PhD Candidate, Policy Studies; Trudeau Scholar
- Dr. Michael Kolios, Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Studies, FOS
- Curtis Maloley, Educational Developer, Learning & Teaching Office; Lecturer, Department of Sociology