2. At the Adobe sign in screen, type your TMU email address and click Continue.
3. You will be prompted to select an account. Choose Company or School Account.
4. After you sign in, the program will download by using the installer.
5. Follow the installer prompts. If a security message pops up, grant permission to install the Adobe Creative Cloud app.
6. The application will launch after the installation completes. Sign in/out by clicking on the blue circle, and then click, Sign out. This should allow the Adobe Creative Cloud to update to your new license.
7. All Adobe applications available in your subscription will be under "Available in your plan." To download your desired app, navigate to the app, and click install.
Video Tutorial: How to Download and Install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application
1. Log in/out of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app using your my.ryerson credentials. Once you enter your TMU email address, select Company or School Account. You will then be prompted to enter your my.ryerson password. Once completed, click Sign In.
2. To update your Adobe Creative Cloud apps, open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application located at the top of the page.
3. At the top-left of the window, click help and then click check for updates. You can also click on updates on the left panel. Before updating, ensure your system clock is correct.