As of July 1, 2023, CCS permanently closed two general-purpose teaching and drop-in computer labs: KHW-377 and KHW-379.
These labs are no longer available for bookings.
Current issues with printing: Due to recent Adobe license changes, some users may get an error when trying to print PDFs in CCS labs. Please see this (google doc) Google document (external link) to solve the issue.
Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) offers students a wide range of printing options on campus.
Faculty and staff can use their own local printers or network printing can be set up using Central File and Print Service (CFAPS) (opens in new window) or through the internet. Supported printers (opens in new window) are listed in the Hardware section.
Students can select two available connection methods:
- Printing from a lab workstation
- Printing from a laptop using Web Printing Services
Documents (print jobs) can be submitted to the printers located in the following Academic Computing Labs:
- LIB-272 (Library)
- TRS-2-006, TRS-2-148, TRS-2-154, TRS-3-148, TRS-3-150
CCS has installed Multi-Function Printers in LIB272. In addition to printing, the MFPs support "Scan to Email". To use scan to email, you need to swipe your OneCard to authenticate and then select the "EMail" icon and enter your email address. There is no cost to use Scan to Email.
- Before you print, double-check that the correct print settings and correct printer is selected.
- Double-sided (duplex) printing is the default setting on all self-serve monochrome printers.
- Single-sided printing is the default setting on all self-serve colour printers.
- Printing services at TMU can be paid for by adding funds to your TMU OneCard or a non-ID Cash Card. For information on how to add funds to your card, a map of card-loading locations on campus, and more, please visit University Business Services.