You can change your my.ryerson password through the Self Service option accessed through the my.ryerson portal.
Note: Any my.ryerson password changes affect all online resources accessed with your my.ryerson username including: Google Workspace, your student, faculty or staff Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) website and the Central Computing Labs and resources accessed through the my.ryerson portal.
- Log in to the my.ryerson portal with your my.ryerson user name and password.
- Under the 'Self Service' module, click on Personal Account.
- Under 'Security' section, click on Change Password.
- If you have previously selected your account recovery option in the Self Service Module within the my.ryerson portal, do the following:
- Go to the my.ryerson portal
- Select Can't login?
- Choose Forget your password? then click Change your password using the Account Recovery.
- If you have never setup your account recovery, follow the information below for Students and Faculty/Staff.
An alternate method to get your password changed:
Speak to an Advisor in the KHW71 lab or the IT Help Desk at the iDesk in the Library - 2nd floor, near the entrance. Bring valid photo ID and they will reset your password.
Check Lab Hours to see when help is available.
For Distance Education Students: If you are in a distance course, and cannot come to the Student Computing Help Desk in KHW71 or at the 2nd floor Library Information Commons, please refer to Distance Education Student Support.