In April 2022, Ryerson University changed its name to Toronto Metropolitan University. Our new name better reflects our values and promises a future filled with possibilities, and will be implemented in a phased approach. Learn more about our next chapter.
On February 28, 2022, the Government of Canada lowered their COVID-19 Global Travel Advisory,, external link from a “level 3: avoid all non-essential travel advisory” to a “level 2: practise special precautions advisory”. The Government of Canada is advising travelers to practise enhanced health precautions when traveling internationally. Our International Risk Management requirements have been updated to reflect this change.
Looking to partner with Toronto Metropolitan University?
Toronto Metropolitan University values the network of partners that it has established globally and is always interested in exploring new connections. The University prioritizes building relationships where there is reciprocal interest and benefit.
If you are interested in establishing a relationship with Toronto Metropolitan University, please identify an academic or non-academic unit where there is clear synergy and opportunities for collaboration.
Please email email@example.com indicating the following:
- The name of your institution and the Toronto Metropolitan University department/unit interested in establishing a partnership;
- Identified area(s) for collaboration;
- Type of activities you wish to develop with Toronto Metropolitan University;
- Links to your academic and ancillary programs; and,
- Any additional useful information/links relevant to your interests i.e. proposed model for collaboration, electronic material, etc.
Once this information is received, we will facilitate introductions and engage relevant faculty/staff members.