Join a new kind of co-op program that prepares you for your career after graduation. From our high impact prep programs and personalized advising to our connections with hundreds of industry-leading employers and high employment rates, choosing one of Toronto Met’s innovative co-op programs allows you to:
- Gain up to 16 or 20 months of full-time, paid professional experience before you graduate (depending on your program).
- Build your professional network.
- Develop your skills & abilities.
- Discover which jobs and industries are a good fit for you and your career goals.
- Improve your employment prospects & earnings on graduation.
Browse through this section of our website to learn more about co-op at Toronto Met.
93% of co-op students who actively search find work term jobs
Students can earn an average annual salary of $36,567.24