Swim Lesson Cancellation Policy
- Participants may withdraw from a course prior to the third scheduled class. After the third scheduled class of the course no refund will be issued.
- A refund will be issued for the value of the remaining classes.
- If the original payment was by credit card or debit card, the refund will be issued to the same card used for the original payment.
- Participants may transfer from one course to another prior to the third class. No administration fee will be charged.
- If transferring to a course of greater value, participants will be required to pay the difference between the programs; if the course is of lesser value, the difference will be credited onto the participant’s account.
- There will be no refunds or credit after the third class.
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Class changes and cancellations can occur due to low enrollment as late as the day before the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled due to unexpected facility closure or Instructor unavailability (e.g. due to illness). This will be communicated via email from firstname.lastname@example.org as promptly as possible.
Absence & Make-up Classes
- In the event that classes are cancelled due to unexpected facility closure or Instructor unavailability (e.g. due to illness), we will make every effort to schedule make-up classes the same day and time on the week following the final scheduled class. (e.g. for an eight-week course, the make-up class would be the ninth week.) In the event this is not possible, the outstanding class(es) will be cancelled and participants will be provided with a discount code of commensurate value applicable toward future classes. No refund will be provided in this case.
- In the event a participant must miss a class due to illness, we will make every effort to schedule a make-up class the same day and time on the week following the final scheduled class. (e.g. for an eight-week course, the make-up class would be the ninth week.) If this is not possible, no make-up class will be scheduled and no refund will be provided. Only one make-up class will be scheduled per course (e.g. if a participant misses three classes, they would only receive one make-up class).
We welcome swimmers of all ages and skill levels. Lessons are taught by supportive and caring instructors that are trained to help you achieve your goals.
Registration (external link) opens at the beginning of each semester (in September, January, and May).
For more information: Please contact Matt Edmonds, Camps & Aquatics Coordinator, at email@example.com.