Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC)
The Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC) serves as the central hub for all things wellness, recreation and sport at Ryerson University.
- 50' x 80' fitness centre with free weights and weight machines
- Cardio gallery and accessible/beginner-friendly strength circuit
- Functional training room
- A 3-lane, 145 m indoor track
- 2 sprung hardwood floor studios
- 2 squash courts
- 2 sprung hardwood floor gyms
- A 25-yard pool
- Women’s and men’s change rooms with sauna
- Single-occupancy, universal and accessible washrooms
The Recreation and Athletic Centre (RAC) is located at 50 Gould Street. Toronto, Ontario. M5B 1X8.
The Accessible Entrance to the RAC is located at 379 Victoria Street. Toronto, Ontario. M5B 2K3.
Passenger lift is available, for information on building Accessibility please visit the Inclusive & Accessible Change Space page.
Monday to Friday 7:00am - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Women’s Only Hours in RAC Fitness Centre
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:30am - 12:00pm
Tuesday, Thursday 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Good Friday, April 15, 2022
Victoria Day, May 23, 2022
Canada Day, July 1, 2022
Civic Holiday, August 1, 2022
Labor Day, September 5, 2022
Thanksgiving, October 10, 2022
If you have a service request or notice something in our facilities that needs maintenance/ repair or our attention, please contact us.
RAC Facilities : email@example.com
MAC Facilities : firstname.lastname@example.org
This helps us track areas for improvement as well as keep our buildings in optimum condition.