How to Register in a Certificate
- Certificate programs are offered through The Chang School of Continuing Education (opens in new window) and consist of about four to eight one-semester courses that provide post-secondary-level studies in a specific career-related area and result in the awarding of a Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) certificate.
- Registering in a certificate program allows priority enrolment for future Chang School courses. You avoid the possible disappointment of filled classes.
- There is no fee to register in a certificate program.
Some certificates require pre-approval and some are restricted.
Some certificates require a pre-approval to be admitted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if you meet the qualifications to register.
CE certificates cannot be pursued in combination with an undergraduate degree program where the course content is identical or too similar to the content of the degree program course requirement. See details on the Curriculum Advising's Certificate Restrictions page.
- Log in to your MyServiceHub (opens in new window) account and click on Chang Certificate Reg/Transfer.
- An email will be sent to your TMU account to confirm your certificate registration.
- Normal processing time is three working days (this timeline may be extended during peak periods such as the start and end of term).
To access MyServiceHub you need your TMU Student Number. If you do not have a Student Number or have forgotten your Student Number, you can:
- Request a TMU Student Number (opens in new window)
- Register for your certificate program at the same time