You are now in the main content area

How to Request a Refund

Students with a credit card balance on their student account can request a refund online through the Student Center in MyServiceHub.

Payments made by credit card online will be refunded back to the original credit card. All other forms of payment, including in-person credit card payments made at the ServiceHub, will be deposited by e-Transfer.

Refunds will be processed within 15 business days.

Submit Your Refund Request

  1. In your Student Center in MyServiceHub, confirm that you have a credit balance in the Account Summary section.

    Your Balance, including a negative financial amount, within the Account Summary section of MyServiceHub.
  2. Select the Refund Portal link, located in the Student Fees section of the Student Center in MyServiceHub.

    Refund Portal link in a list on the left side of the Student Fees section of MyServiceHub.
  3. Refunds will be assessed based on the full eligible credit at the time of request. Review the details within the Refund Portal page and select Submit.

    Refund Portal page includes eligible amount, requested amount, a link to your Interac e-Transfer refund passcode and a Submit button at the bottom of the screen.

How to Receive Your Refund

Visit the Current Students Refunds page for additional details on the refunds policy and your next steps to retrieve your refund.

Once the refund request has been processed, your account balance on MyServiceHub will be adjusted and your credit balance will no longer appear. Visit the Account Inquiry page for more information.


Please read the form instructions carefully before completing the request.

A student walks though the Quad, past the Kerr Hall clocktower on a sunny day.

Refund Request Form

This form can only be used to request a manual refund because you are unable to do so via MyServiceHub.