In April 2022, Ryerson University changed its name to Toronto Metropolitan University, which will be implemented in a phased approach. You will see the Ryerson name across campus, online and in our official communications for a period of time. Learn more about our next chapter.
Welcome to the ServiceHub!
The ServiceHub is your front-line service centre for the Office of the Registrar, including support for undergraduate admissions, fees, financial assistance, RAMSS support, exams, class schedules, Chang School course enrolment, applying to graduate and more.
How can we help you?
Many of our services can be accessed online!
- ChooseTMU: Undergraduate applicants can monitor their application and view official communications from the university.
- RAMSS: Use RAMSS to enrol into courses, request letters and transcripts, and manage your academics and personal information.
- D2L Brightspace, opens in new window: Students can access course materials and communications. Visit Courses @ Toronto Metropolitan University for D2L support.
- OSAP Portal, external link, opens in new window: Students can apply for OSAP and check the status of their application, upload documents, and receive important communications.
- NSLSC Portal, external link, opens in new window: Monitor and manage your OSAP and out-of-province loans and repayment, participate in financial literacy education modules, and submit your MSFAA (Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement).
If you are an applicant:
Visit our Undergraduate Applicant COVID-19 FAQ page for the latest information on current and next steps in light of all closures affecting admissions.
If you have questions or require support throughout the admission process, please contact us.
Ask Ryerson, opens in new window is a web-based resource for students thinking about attending our university. This tool is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Tell us how we did by completing the google formServiceHub Feedback Survey, external link, opens in new window.