Events & Awards
The Office of the Vice-President, Equity and Community Inclusion (OVPECI) hosts a variety of equity-related workshops and events to TMU students, faculty, staff and community members through the academic year.
These initiatives create opportunities for discussion, growth and community engagement.
Watch our past events online
Find our past events on Stream:
- Viola Desmond Awards Ceremony (March 2022)
- #BreakTheBias with Women in Academic Leadership (March 8, 2022)
- Alan Shepard Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Awards Ceremony (April 6, 2022)
- White Lies: Race, Power & the Future (May 9th, 2018)
- My Road to Healing as a Residential School Warrior (May 10th, 2018)
- Global White Supremacy: Past, Present, Future (May 10th, 2018)
- White Privilege vs. White Supremacy (May 11th, 2018)
- Of White & Hearing Privilege (May 12th, 2018)
- Rethinking White Privilege in the Age of White Supremacy & Ethnic Nationalism (May 12th, 2018)