Collaborative Exercise 2022
- February 03, 2022
- 6:30 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST
The Collaborative Exercise is a four-day event bringing together 450 graduate and undergraduate students from the entire program, faculty and sessional instructors. Students work collaboratively with a large team over a short deadline and learn how to organize a presentation for a competition format. This year, we had 10 major working groups looking at a range of architectural competitions:
- Carbon Positive Affordable Housing
- Urban Chair 2.0: Rethinking Street Furniture
- Birdwatching in the Chester Meadows
- Future Home
- Port of Beirut Renewal
- 2022 Timber Competition
- MEXTROPOLI 2022 Pavilion
- The Mies Memorial Library
- Healthy Homes Design Competition 2022
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction Annual Architectural Student Design Competition: "A Bridge to a View"
The virtual exhibition (dasxhibitions.ca, external link) of student work from each team will kick off with an online panel talk/reception via Zoom on February 3rd, 2022 at 6:30 pm. The event is open to the public and no registration is required.