Michael Evola Recipient of the AIA Canada Student Architecture Award
- March 04, 2021
- 6:30 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST
- Open To
The AIA Canada Society (external link) has announced the winners of its first and highly competitive 2020 Design Award competition. As one of several successful applicants, B.Arch Sci graduate Michael Evola is the recipient of the Honorable Mention Award in the AIA Canada Student Award Category along with major firms Perkins and Will and MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects. The AIA Canada Student Award category is a Canadian and an international annual program that celebrates higher education students and recent graduates who have proven their dedication to the fields of architecture, interior, landscape, planning and urban design. Please join us in celebrating this achievement by registering through the virtual zoom platform.
Awards Ceremony Schedule
- About the AIA Canada Awards program
- 2020 Awards Program Chair Jury Member Communication
- Toronto Metropolitan University representative
- Michael Evola presents "Framed"
- AIA Canada: hands over the award
- AIA Canada: about Future and closing remarks
Receiving the AIA Canada Student Architecture award is an incredible honor. The scholarship will support my graduate research in architectural form as function.