AIMday Water 2022
Solve your most pressing challenges
AIMday is a unique opportunity where academic experts workshop a question or challenge from organizations.
In each one-hour roundtable:
- Explore solutions to your organization’s challenges and questions.
- Cultivate organization/academic collaborations for maximum real-world impact.
- Access state-of-the-art knowledge, ideas, technology and insights.
(PDF file) Download overview for organizations (opens in new window)
Open up new avenues of research
AIMday helps researchers connect with external organizations and learn how their research relates to real-world needs. AIMday Water is an opportunity for faculty who are:
- Interested in building new partnerships in a specific area of research.
- Interested in connecting with other researchers working on similar channels.
- Identifying opportunities for their graduate students.
- Looking to learn more about the latest challenges organizations are facing.
- Looking at challenges from new angles and different perspectives.
Once researcher registration is open, you will be able to see the list of planned questions and register for the discussions that align with your research interests.
Sign up for a research question
Each one-hour AIMday workshop revolves around a single question – posed by an organization. Organizations that are confirmed for this event include:
- Alberta Municipalities
- Bishop Water Technologies
- Blackspear Capital
- Canadian Consulate General in Chicago
- City of Toronto
- Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
- MTE Consultants Inc
- Ontario Clean Water Agency
- Pathways Alliance (COSIA)
- SENTRY Water Technologies Inc.
- Swim Drink Fish Canada
- Walker Industries
- York Region
View the list of questions posed by organizations (external link, opens in new window)
Registration is now closed.