Health & Well-Being
Toronto Metropolitan University approaches health and well-being research with a focus on quality of life and promoting well-being for all.
In advancing health-related SRC activities, our multidisciplinary and multisectoral researchers work across a range of disciplines and perspectives that address personal, social, economic, technological, and environmental factors impacting health and well-being at the individual, community, and global levels.
Our SRC leaders are innovators in the fields of biotechnology and robotics, and in the use of intelligent systems in disease recognition and treatment. They are advancing research impact in areas such as patient experience, nursing, aging, mental health, housing and design, social practices, and nutrition.
- Centre for Global Health and Health Equity
- Centre for Studies in Food Security, opens in new window
- Institute for Biomedical Engineering, Science & Technology (iBEST), external link, opens in new window
- National Institute on Ageing (NIA), opens in new window
- HOPE Centre for Sexual and Gender Minority People, external link, opens in new window