Duplicating & Printing
TMU’s Duplicating and Printing Services (DPS) provides a wide range duplicating services exclusively for TMU faculty and staff members, including printing exams, scanning documents, on-demand copying and bulk printing of course packs and other materials.
Services and price list
Our 105 Bond Street location offers the following services:
- printing exams, including exams for the Mattamy Athletic Centre
- printing/scanning of Akindi Bubble Sheets
- small or large print and scanning runs
- colour or black and white copying
- finishing: stapling, binding, folding and scanning to PDF
Submit documents in person or by secure upload
Documents can be submitted in person to 105 Bond Street, or by secure upload through my.torontomu.ca self-service. Follow the instructions below on (google doc) how to submit tests and exam files to DPS (external link) .
Prepare your documents following these guidelines and specifications:
- Files must be “print-ready” and in PDF format. Our printers only accept PDF. Please know that other file formats will not be accepted and you will be asked to resubmit them.
- If you are dropping off your files in person, you can store them on a memory stick (USB).
- When submitting your files by secure upload, please follow the instructions found in the (google doc) How to submit test and exam files to Duplicating & Printing Services (external link) document.
Visit us during our business hours, place your files in the DPS dropbox at 105 Bond Street, or submit via the secure upload through my.torontomu.ca.
Address: 105 Bond Street
Phone: 416-979-5000, ext. 556950
Hours: Monday to Friday | 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
We endeavour to process your order within three business days, but unfortunately this is not always possible. Please check with us if your job is time critical.