You are now in the main content area
Residence Advisor (RA)
- Responsible for 30-50 students in their community
- Promotes safety, educates students on residence policies, and supports overall well-being of students
- Focuses on building strong, inclusive, and fun communities for students
- Participates in on-call rotation
Academic Link (AL)
- Provide support for students throughout residence within a specific program group
- Builds community among students in same/similar faculty or program
- Assists with students' academic transition and academic concerns
- Makes referrals to academic resources and supports on-campus
- Holds weekly office hours
Specialized Live-in Positions
Community Leaders (CL) are student staff members with Residence Life experience and are responsible for coaching a team of 8-10 Residence Life Team members. Applicants must have at least one year of experience as a Residence Advisor.
Academic Link Lead
Academic Link Leads support the AL team by creating a positive community of student leaders, acting as a resource, coaching staff development, and providing motivation and support to the wider Residence Life team. Applicants must have at least one year of experience as an Academic Link.
Graduate Advisor (GA)
- Offers graduate students a chance to apply their education in a practical setting
- Work with the Management team to support the student staff team and the overall Residence community
- Gain valuable skills that can be used throughout your career
- Provides opportunities to positively impact the lives of incoming Toronto Met students
Check back soon for more information!