Alumni & Partners
Every day in every field — education, politics, journalism, law, business, and the arts — our students and alumni are making significant impacts in their local communities and around the world. Partnerships and philanthropic gifts support our students to thrive in the classroom and beyond. We invite you to explore the impact of our partnerships through the stories of our alumni and students here. Together, we’re stronger!
Gifts in Action
- Introducing the Erin Yunger Memorial Award
- Giving with your living hand: Craig Barlow takes a stand for the greater good by supporting Indigenous students at TMU
- Father’s legacy of public service lives on through daughters: For Anne and Barbara Richmond, government was a family business. Their father, the late Don Richmond, enjoyed a long and illustrious career in public service.
- Helping Ryerson students explore the world: Prof. K. Kellett hopes her gift encourages other faculty and staff to donate to Ryerson (opens in new window)
- Protecting Earth’s most precious resource: Meet inaugural recipients of $25K Geoffrey F. Bruce Fellowship in Canadian Freshwater Policy
Your connection to Arts doesn't end when you graduate. No matter where you are, we want to make sure you stay engaged with the Faculty. Interested in connecting with your program department’s alumni network? Contact us!
Ryerson Alumni Network
Give to Arts and join the Blue & Gold society
Blue & Gold expresses the commitment of alumni and friends who believe in the university’s vision, and who demonstrate that commitment through their support. The Blue & Gold Society gathers the people who care about Ryerson, who love its energy and innovative spirit.
Membership in the Blue & Gold Society recognizes individuals giving $1,000 or more each year. Join us for a community event to learn more about what our creative students are accomplishing. Visit the Blue & Gold Society website. (opens in new window)
We are proud of our remarkable alumni making an impact in communities around the world. If you want to connect to share your story, please contact:
Tanya Hannah Rumble, CFRE
Executive Director of Development
416-979-5000, ext. 554796
Keely Hamilton, CFRE
Associate Director of Development
Jorgenson Hall - 350 Victoria St.
Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3