You are now in the main content area

Plan Changes

decorative pencils

Changing Majors Within Engineering

To apply to change majors from one engineering program to another, please complete the  (google form) Plan Change Request Form (external link) . This form may only be used to:

  1. Change your plan/major within a current engineering program. For example, from Mechanical Engineering to Electrical Engineering.
  2. For Undeclared Engineering students to declare their major. For example, from Undeclared Engineering to Biomedical Engineering.

Your request will be reviewed by the First-Year Engineering Office and processed following the release of official grades for the current term. Please review the instructions in the form for further details about minimum requirements and submission deadlines.

For information on Plan Changes to all other programs please contact the FYEO at

Take a look at our step-by-step instructions on Plan Changes.