We recognize that pursuing an MBA is a significant financial investment and want to help ensure you are able to focus on your studies and research while pursuing your Ted Rogers MBA.
There are a number of funding packages – internal and external – available to Ted Rogers MBA students.
All applications are reviewed for entrance funding during the application process.
Thanks to a $15 million donation from Ted and Loretta Rogers, each year the Ted Rogers School of Management issues a total of 24 Graduate Entrance Scholarships and Awards worth up to $20,000 each.
Ted Rogers School Graduate Entrance Scholarship
The criteria for a Ted Rogers Graduate Entrance Scholarship is based solely on demonstrated academic excellence. This scholarship is open to full-time and part-time domestic applicants and full-time international applicants. Please indicate your interest in being considered for this scholarship when applying to the program on your application form. Scholarships are worth up to $20,000 each for full-time and up to $5,000 each for part-time candidates.
Ted Rogers School Graduate Entrance Award
The criteria for a Ted Rogers Graduate Entrance Award include academic excellence, extracurricular/community involvement, and financial need. Successful applicants (domestic students only) to the program will receive an application from the administrator before the start of the studies.
Ted Rogers MBA Black Graduate Leadership Awards
The Ted Rogers MBA Black Graduate Leadership award has been developed to support domestic full-time or flex full-time Black graduate students pursuing their studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management.
These awards recognize demonstrated leadership and community involvement, and alleviate some of the financial burden associated with graduate education.
First Consideration - February 20, 2023
Applications for this award will be reviewed on an ongoing basis past the first consideration deadline based on funding availability.
Value and Duration:
The expendable funds will provide up to three (3) $10,000 awards for the 2023-2024 academic year. Funding for the award will be made available to eligible students in the Fall/Winter terms.
- Candidates who are Canadian citizens, landed immigrants/permanent residents or protected persons who have been issued a Protected Persons Status Document (PPSD) and have been accepted to the Ted Rogers MBA Full-Time or Flex Full-Time MBA Program.
- Candidates who self-identify as Black.
- Provide a 500-word statement outlining leadership and community involvement
- Complete a budget form demonstrating financial need
- Sign-off on declaration
How to apply:
- Once a student has been accepted into the MBA program, they need to complete the PDF fileTed Rogers MBA Black Graduate Leadership Awards form which includes their 500-word statement, budget form and declaration.
- Students would then scan and send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Ted Rogers MBA Black Graduate Leadership Award” by the February 20, 2023 first consideration date. Award applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis past the first consideration deadline based on funding availability.
Any questions about this award can be directed to email@example.com.
For more information and a comprehensive list of university-wide; provincial; federal and international awards to help fund your graduate studies at Toronto Metropolitan University, please visit the university's Scholarships and Awards webpage.
The Black Graduate Student awards are a suite of awards and bursaries established by Yeates School of Graduate Studies (YSGS) to support Black Students pursuing graduate studies at Ryerson.