Integrated Digital Option
The Integrated Digital (ID) Option is a hybrid stream that allows students from both the Film and Photography programs to expand their creative and conceptual skills beyond the traditional borders of their field. Students in the ID stream learn traditional foundations while exploring other mediums and technologies, such as:
- 3D modeling/animation
- Motion graphics
- Creative coding
- Interactive exhibition design
- Virtual reality & Augmented Reality
- Visual effects (VFX)
- Video game design
Curriculum & Courses
The Integrated Digital Option is available to all to film and photography students starting in third year.
- MPC 210: Introduction to Visual Culture
- MPI 501: Production I
- MPI 503: Technology for Integrated Digital Arts I
- MPI 601: Production II
- MPI 602: Media Languages: Old and New Vocabularies
- MPI 603: Technology for Integrated Digital Arts II
- Core Elective: One course from Table I.
- Open Elective: One Open Elective
- Liberal Studies: Two courses from Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies.
- MPI 71A/B: Senior Thesis
- MPF301: Business of Film I
- MPF801: Film: Capstone Lecture
You belong at
The Creative School
As an Image Arts student, you'll be part of The Creative School, a dynamic faculty offering 27 degree programs in media, design and creative industries. Through global experiences and transdisciplinary opportunities, our students emerge as some of the most in demand and employable graduates anywhere.
Ready to apply?