You are now in the main content area
EducationBSc(H), MSc, PhD
OfficeDCC-327, Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex
Phone416-979-5000, ext. 553109
Areas of ExpertiseActive transportation injuries; Secondary data analysis (especially linked health data and statistics Canada survey data).
I am an epidemiologist interested in patterns of disease and injuries in populations, and am particularly committed to studying and improving the methods used to conduct this type of research. I am interested in developing new ways to study occupational and transportation risk relationships. This includes the linkage of large administrative datasets and population-based survey and cohort data. Please see my Google Scholar Profile linked below for details on my latest work.
- Epidemiological methods, study design and analysis
- Population health data
- Occupational epidemiology
- Road injury epidemiology
- Bicyclist and pedestrian injuries in Ontario (project with ICES-Institute for Clinical and Evaluative Sciences)
- Bicycling and pedestrian injury in a national linked cohort
- Health, safety and precarity in Toronto bicycle delivery workers
- Effects of covid-19 on active transportation and injury risk
- Occupational risk factors for Parkinson’s disease in linked cohorts (collaboration with Occupational Cancer Research Centre)