- Graduate Status, Enrolment, and Evaluation - Policy 70 (B)
- Graduate Course Management Policy - Policy 166 (opens in new window)
- Graduate Student Academic Consideration - Policy 167 (opens in new window)
- Grade and Standing Appeal - 168 (opens in new window)
- Student Code of Non-Academic Conduct - Policy 61
Tuition and Fees
- Detailed tuition and fee information
- Opt out (external link, opens in new window) of health and dental benefits if you already have coverage
- Continuous Registration Requirement: All graduate students are required to maintain continuous registration in every semester until graduation or withdrawal, unless they have applied for and been granted (PDF file) inactive status.
- MyServiceHub support
- Getting started: Using D2L
- Computing and Communications Services (CCS) is available for troubleshooting with email or any Toronto Metropolitan systems email email@example.com or call 416-979-5000 x6840
- Software: Students have access to a number of software products including Microsoft, Adobe, Anti-Virus software, and statistical applications.
- Academic Accommodation Support works confidentially and directly with incoming and returning students who live with both temporary and permanent disabilities that impact their academic functioning.
- Graduate Student Learning Support offers both one-on-one (in-person or remote appointments) and group sessions/workshops to support academic success. They also have valuable resources.
- Gdoo-maawnjidimi Mompii Indigenous Student Services provides a culturally supportive environment to promote academic excellence and serves as a place to balance academic learning with traditional teachings and culture. It offers specialized services that include academic support, referrals for Indigenous traditional counselling and assistance with financial planning as well as as potlucks, feasts and other gatherings.
- Student Health and Wellness
- Centre for Student Development and Counselling (CSDC) offers free, confidential counselling services in a professional and friendly environment on a one-to-one basis or in a group format Mon-Fri 9 AM to 4:30 PM. To schedule an appointment, call 416-979-5195.
- Toronto Metropolitan Medical Centre: call (416) 979-5070 to book an appointment
- The Office of Sexual Violence Support and Education
MHA(CC) Alumni Association
All MHA(CC) students are invited to participate in the Master of Health Administration (Community Care) Alumni Association (MHAAA).
Toronto Met Students’ Union (TMSU)
Our mission is to empower students and build community on Toronto Metropolitan University's campus by advocating for your rights, supporting student groups, events and initiatives, and providing discounted services to save you money! Learn more at yourtmsu.ca (external link, opens in new window) .
For full list of Graduate Studies forms, see YSGS - Graduate Form Downloads.
- (PDF file) Graduate Student Business Card Application (opens in new window)
- (PDF file) Leave of Absence Application
- (google form) GPA Adjustment (external link)
- (PDF file) Third Party Letter Request Form (opens in new window)
TRSM Graduate Careers Services
Book an appointment to discuss your career, talk about an application or prepare for an interview. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the resources on the MHA(CC) Student Portal (external link, opens in new window) .