Welcome to the Master of Health Administration (Community Care) Alumni Association (MHAAA)
Who we are
The MHAAA was founded under the umbrella of the Ted Rogers School of Management Alumni Association with the goal of providing a platform for the school to stay connected to its diverse alumni community.
The university’s motto, With Mind and Skill, is the linchpin of our mission to cultivate alumni who continuously strive to be and do better. We work diligently to create opportunities for alumni like you to get involved by hosting a range of professional networking events, philanthropic initiatives and alumni socials. You automatically become a member of the MHAAA upon graduation and are entitled to all the benefits and privileges of being a member so don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our community and be a part of our story!
To promote the programs reputation and provide lifetime opportunity for alumni engagement for career growth.
To foster a life-long relationship with our alumni by recognizing their various achievements, providing them with opportunities for self-development and supporting their professional and academic pursuits.
While your time as a student was sweet and short-lived we still want to be a part of your story!
That is why we offer our Alumni a variety of exclusive benefits and privileges to ensure that we stay in touch and that you feel supported throughout your professional career.
So, what are some of the benefits and services of being a member of the MHAAA alumni group? We have a list of them!
- Gain access by staying connected to a network of successful leaders in diverse areas within the healthcare industry
- Be at the forefront of the latest developments and innovations taking place at the university and within the healthcare industry
- Take advantage of the various opportunities for career development such as our mentorship program, skills training workshops and new job postings updates
- Build your portfolio as a lifelong learner by attending our educational workshops, speakers series and certification programs.
- Expand your professional portfolio by volunteering to be a guest lecturer or facilitating a workshop for one of the SHSM programs
- Give family & friends exposure to your professional life by getting them involved in our community engagement activities!
Alumni Insurance Program