You are now in the main content area
Maintaining positive mental health as a university student can be difficult because of the many adjustments you make when attending university and the high levels of stress many people face during the semester.
Benefits of a positive mental health status:
- Improved self-esteem and self-efficacy.
- Improved balance and regulation of emotion.
- Increased energy and determination.
- Improved relationships with others.
- Can focus on tasks such as academics and work.
TMU's Mental Health and Wellbeing Website: A one-stop resource.
Fostering mental health and wellbeing are critical factors in creating a thriving, inclusive environment for all faculty, staff and students.
Learn more and find all the support services available at the TMU mental health and wellbeing website.