Policy 167: Academic Consideration for Fall 2022- Covid-19:Update
Students who miss an assessment due to cold or flu-like symptoms, or due to self-isolation, are required to provide a health certificate. All absences must follow Senate PDF filePolicy 167: Academic Consideration.
Also NOTE: Policy 167: Academic Consideration does allow for a once per term academic consideration request without supporting documentation if the absence is less than 3 days in duration and is not for a final exam/final assessment. If the absence is more than 3 days in duration and/or is for a final exam/final assessment, documentation is required. For more information please see Senate PDF filePolicy 167: Academic Consideration.
PDF fileAcademic Grade and Standing Appeal Form - For appeals submitted late or outside of the online portal guidelines
- PDF fileGuide to Course Outlines and Suggested Template - Fall 2022
- word fileSenate Course Outline Template - Fall 2022
- PDF fileSenate Course Outline Template - Fall 2022 (With Track Changes)
- Liberal Studies Curriculum Committee
- PDF fileLiberal Studies - Guidelines for the Development of Proposals for Liberal Studies Courses
- Senate Statement on Freedom of Speech
- PDF filePolicy 60 - Academic Integrity Policy - Guidelines
- PDF fileStudents' Rights and Responsibilities
- PDF filePrivacy Considerations for Virtual Classes, Meetings and Proctoring
- word fileStudent Notice of Recording