Research Assistant Training (#1005)
This simulation was developed in collaboration with faculty members including Jacqui Gingras, School of Nutrition and Janice Waddell, Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing, Toronto Metropolitan University.
Characters are developed to meet the requirements of the research project – from a 1st year nutrition student to a 4th year student or nursing students being interviewed around how their programs support career resiliency.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Evaluate the efficiency of questions
- Allowing the principle investigator to observe and support the Research Assistant
Information for Learners
As required by the specifications of the simulation.
- As required for the research
- Research Assistant
- As determined by the research
- Research Support
- Employment and Business