Early Childhood Education: Student Placement Interview (#1004)
A kindergarten teacher seems to be having trouble keeping perspective as she interviews prospective student teachers. An education student must respond appropriately to some inappropriate interview tactics.
- Readiness for job or placement interview
- Responding to non-verbal cues
- Self-presentation skills
- Maintaining a professional demeanour
- Demonstrating empathy
Information for Learners
This is an interview with elementary school teacher, Leslie Green, to determine whether she will accept you as a placement student.
- Leslie Green (approximately forty)
- Education Student applying for ECE placement
- Leslie's classroom at Pleasant Valley Elementary School
- Employment and Business
- Placement Preparation and Professional Development