Developing Interview Skills - Production and Operations Manager (#402C)
The 402 series of Jon Interviews have been created by Genevieve Farrell from the Ted rogers School of Management, Toronto Metropolitan University, for use in (C)MHR 623: Recruitment and Selection.
Prospective employees are being interviewed for the position of Operations Manager and Artistic Producer at the Art with Heart Theatre Company.
- Practicing all interviewing skills
- Maintaining a professional demeanour
Information for Learners
Jesse, Max and Lee compete for the job of Production and Operations Manager.
- Jesse Dauphin
- Max Eby
- Lee Arthur
- Interviewer of job applicants
- Offices of Art with Heart Theatre Company
- Employment and Business
- Placement Preparation and Professional Development