Customer Service Experience - Two Perspectives (#406)
A two part simulation in which learners experience customer service from both sides as the Customer and as a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
Note: There are several scenarios that can be used for learners to be either the Customer or the Customer Service Representative.
- Listening skills
- Responding to non-verbal cues
- Acknowledging feelings
- Maintaining professionalism
- Identifying issues
Information for Learners
- Part 1: You are a customer who needs to deal with a CSR to obtain goods or services.
- Part 2: You are a CSR who has to deal with an angry customer.
- Part 1: Customer Service Representative
- part 2: Customer
- Part 1: Customer
- Part 2: customer Service Representative
- A variety of settings determined by the service noted in the scenario
- Employment and Business
- Placement preparation and Professional Development