Traditional Registration Option (TRO)
The deadline to register for the Winter 2023 semester has passed.
Registration for Spring/Summer and subsequent semesters will reopen April 2023.
To explore the appropriate possibilities for your current situation, contact your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator as soon as possible.
Registration is a 3 Step Process:
How to Register:
Step 1: Submit your intake form and documentation
The Intake Form requires you to review the AAS policy and consent agreements, upload your disability documentation, and provide some personal details.
Your documentation must be completed by a healthcare practitioner who is qualified to make the diagnosis. It should clearly outline the specific, functional limitations you experience in an academic setting, so that we understand how your disability impacts how you learn. Understanding these details helps us create the most appropriate, tailored, and effective accommodation plan with you.
To make the process easier, check documentation requirements for your disability, and have all of your materials digitized prior to starting the form. Once you have gathered your documentation you can complete the online intake form.
Identify Documentation Requirements
Use this interactive tool to identify what documentation you need to register with our office.
The type of documentation required is dependent on your diagnosis and we may request more information at any time.
Gather your Documents
The Disability Assessment Form (DAF) is completed by your health care provider.
It is required for students with a medical condition, mental health, sensory disabilities, and/or physical, functional, and mobility disabilities.
It may also be used for students with ADHD, ASD, or an acquired brain injury.
Complete the Online Intake Form
The Online Intake Form is a Google form, and is completed by you.
It requires you to upload all documentation digitally and provide some information about yourself.
To access this form, you must login using your TMU email address.
Trouble accessing the intake form? Click Here!
Step 2: Watch orientation video
Step 3: Attend your registration appointment
Once you submit your intake form you will receive a confirmation email*. Your responses and documentation will be reviewed. Sometimes, we may request that you provide additional documentation or information.
After reviewing your Intake Form and documentation, AAS will contact you with a link to book your appointment. You will receive this email about a week after you submit the form, but there may be a longer wait period in high volume times.
Appointments are approximately 60 minutes and are conducted by Google Meet, unless otherwise arranged. You will receive a Google Calendar invite the day of your appointment via email where you will find the Google Meet link.
Your Facilitator will join the Google Meet at your scheduled appointment time. If you miss your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
- You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with Google and an Internet connection.
- You are responsible for finding a private space if you would like to discuss confidential information.
- We ask that you do not use the record feature during the meeting without permission.
- CCS has approved Google Meet for our use. There are, however, risks associated with any online platform. Information about how the university manages these risks is found on CCS's website on Privacy and Security.
* The confirmation email will be from 'Google Forms'. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please be sure to check your junk mail. If you do not receive a confirmation email, this means your intake form may not have been submitted. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.