You are now in the main content area

Reporting to Professional Bodies

Graphic with the text "it's okay to not be okay" on top of a blue background with yellow, pink, and orange leaves around.

Professionals working in the public sector are regulated by their occupation’s professional bodies. If you have been subjected to sexual harassment or assault by a professional in Ontario who is regulated by any of these professional bodies, you can file a complaint to the respective professional body. After the complaint is filed, an investigation will occur, and the complaint may be referred to a Discipline Committee. You may also be eligible for funding for counselling or therapy. 

Consent Comes First can support you through this process, please contact us via email at We are here to listen and support.