Forms and Documents
Faculty and Admin Forms
Academic Standings, Grades and Withdrawals
- (PDF file) Academic Standing Revision Form
- (PDF file) EAP Contract 1
- (PDF file) EAP Contract 2
- (PDF file) Exception Grade Revision Form
- (PDF file) Incomplete Grade Request Form
- Late Course Drops and Retroactive Withdrawals
- (PDF file) Probationary Contract
- Standing Appeal Notification Form
- Note: Academic department staff can access this form from the Student Records Academic Continuance landing pages.
- (PDF file) Timespan Extension Petition Form
- (PDF file) Withhold Form
Ad Hoc Data Request Form
Please note that the (google form) Office of the Registrar Ad Hoc Request Form (external link, opens in new window) is intended solely for use by Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) departments. Any requests submitted by unauthorized parties will not be processed. All data requests are subject to approval and FIPPA compliance.
Faculty/Admin ID and Access Forms
- (google form) Student Administration System - MyServiceHub Access Request Form (external link, opens in new window)
- (PDF file) Visiting Instructor ID Request Form
Updating Your Personal Data
Your primary name is used on all official university documents, including faculty course surveys and grade rosters, and must be your official legal name. To make any changes to your primary name, you must submit an (google form) Instructor/Lecturer Personal Data Change Form (external link, opens in new window) and supporting documentation.
- Ensure that you have legible scans of the required supporting documentation of your legal name (refer to the Supporting Documentation tab)
- Submit the (google form) Instructor/Lecturer Personal Data Change Form (external link, opens in new window) and upload your supporting documentation. The updated name/information on your form must exactly match what appears on the documentation you provide
- Your updated personal information will be entered exactly as it appears on your form and supporting documentation. If you only provide an initial for your first or middle name, it will be followed by a period when updated in MyServiceHub (e.g. Ethan J. Chan)
- It is advisable to check your MyServiceHub account five days after submitting your request to review the updated information for accuracy
A request for a name change must be supported by two of the following accepted forms of Government-Issued Identification, with at least one being a piece of Government-Issued Photo Identification.
Your personal information will be entered exactly as it appears on the documentation you provide. If you only provide an initial for your middle name, it will be followed by a period when updated in MyServiceHub (e.g. Ethan J. Chan).
Accepted Supporting Documentation
- Canadian Passport
- Driver's License
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship card
- Permanent Resident card
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of Name Certificate
- International Passport
- Certificate of Indian Status
Reasons for Primary Name Change and Required Supporting Documents
The specific combination of documentation required depends on the reason for the change:
|Reason for Name Change||Required Documents|
|Spelling correction or addition to your surname or given name||Option 1: Birth certificate and government-issued photo ID
Option 2: Passport and second piece of government-issued ID
|Change to married surname||Marriage certificate and government-issued photo ID|
|Return to maiden name||Birth certificate and government-issued photo ID|
|Official change to your legal name||Change of Name Certificate and government-issued photo ID|
Use of Information and Privacy
All personal information that is collected is used, stored, and destroyed in accordance with the university's Information Protection and Access Policy.