You are now in the main content area


Where else to go for help with solving a problem?

If you haven’t already done so, start by speaking to your instructor and/or your Chair or Program Director or the appropriate administrative department to try and resolve your issue. Students can also consult with the student advocate at the Toronto Metropolitan Students’ Union (external link)   (full time students) or at TMAPS  (external link) (part-time students and Chang School students).

Depending on the nature of your concern we may refer you to other relevant offices on campus. For example, for issues involving the Ontario Human Rights Code (i.e. discrimination on the basis of: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status or disability etc) the Office to contact is Human Rights Services.