You belong to a Faculty that is always buzzing with opportunities for growth, creativity, and networking with peers and professors. Connect with our thriving community by getting involved. Discover everything we have to offer, including student groups, design teams and events that encourage meaningful relationships with alumni and industry.
Selected Design Teams/Student Groups
We encourage you to deepen your applied knowledge of aerospace engineering and meet new people by participating in design teams and student groups, including:
- Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (external link)
- Chemical Engineering Course Union (external link, opens in new window)
- Engineers Without Borders (external link)
- EngOUT (external link)
- National Society of Black Engineers (external link, opens in new window)
- Ryerson ChemE Car (email)
Ryerson Engineering Student Society
The Ryerson Engineering Student Society (external link) (RESS) represents all undergraduate engineering students at Toronto Metropolitan University and provides social, academic and support services.