The Program Advising and Student Success (PASS) Office support students as they navigate through their academic journey at TRSM. When it comes to the student experience at TRSM, we are here to help you with any of the following:
- Program advising to answer your questions related to your program and course requirements
- Navigating the ‘hidden curriculum’ of university life, including policies, procedures and guidelines
- Developing habits and skills to improve your academic experience and meet your goals
- Enhancing your undergraduate experience through connections and referrals to campus and community partners
- Understanding university-level writing requirements and resources to improve your writing skills
- Tutoring and supplemental instruction for high-stakes courses
Don’t know where to go? Come to PASS, and we’ll support you in navigating the university and campus community!