You are now in the main content area

In April 2022, Ryerson University changed its name to Toronto Metropolitan University, which will be implemented in a phased approach. You will see the Ryerson name across campus, online and in our official communications for a period of time. Learn more about our next chapter.

Government Student Aid

If you are a resident of a province other than Ontario, you may qualify for an out-of-province loan.

If you are an American citizen, you may qualify for funding through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Please review the relevant sections depending on your residency.

Note: If you are an Ontario resident and a Canadian citizen, permanent residents, or protected persons, external link, opens in new window, please visit our OSAP page.

Two students sitting at a table with a laptop

To view information about important school-wide services, please visit the university’s COVID-19 page. If you are a current student and would like to reach us at the ServiceHub, please visit our ServiceHub Contact page.