You are now in the main content area
The first consideration date to the MPC program is January 20, 2023 at 11:59pm ET. Applications that are complete (including all documentation and Letters of Reference) will be given top priority and consideration.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- A four-year undergraduate degree with a minimum B average (or equivalent) in the final half of the program
- Unofficial transcripts for all relevant post-secondary education. If you are admitted into the program, you will be required to submit official final transcript(s)
- A letter of intent (approximately 500 words) outlining an area of focus and additional qualifications and/or professional experience
- A résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- A portfolio containing two examples of the applicant’s written communication. At least one of the portfolio pieces should provide an example of academic writing. For each portfolio piece, provide the context for its production and explain why the piece was included
- English Language Proficiency Requirement: Applicants whose language of instruction during their undergraduate studies was other than English are required to submit a test of English language proficiency
For further information about Master of Professional Communication (MPC) admission, please email Mauro Chiera, Master of Professional Communication Program Administrator at email@example.com.