You are now in the main content area
The university has a long-standing commitment to supporting Indigenous students, faculty and staff.
- Indigenous Human Resources Consultant
- TMU’s Indigenous Hiring Consultant is available to candidates thinking of applying, employees who are looking for support settling in, or leaders who are looking to hire Indigenous employees.
- TMU Library & Archives Indigenous Research Portal
- This portal was created to help you start your research on indigenous topics. It includes key resources that focus on Indigenous Peoples in Canada and around the world.
- First Nations, Metis and Inuit Faculty, Instructors and Staff Community Group
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit faculty, instructors and staff from across the university who come together to learn from each other.
- (PDF file) Teachings on Semah (Tobacco) - Protocol on seeking the advice of Traditional Resource people
- TMU Land Acknowledgement
- Cultural Practices Policy (coming soon)
- Truth and Reconciliation Report (external link)
- (PDF file) Truth and Reconciliation commission of Canada: Calls to Action Report (external link)
- Council of Education: Deepening our Relationship Report (external link)
- (PDF file) TMU Community Consultation Report : Truth and Reconciliation at Ryerson: Building a Foundation for Generations to Come Land Acknowledgement